Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My ideal life in five years....

My ideal life in five years would be me living in a different house, perhaps in Burlington, Ontario.  I will be an ECE worker and hopefully employed within a school board and working in a kindergarten classroom. My kids will be more independent and have regular friends they hang out with.  I will be able to take either karate lessens again or dance lessons.  I will have gone to Germany for a visit and taken my kids to the caracalla swimbad, where Yoshe and I use to go when we visited Oma and Opa in Germany.  We will stay at Tante Elfrieda's house in Karlsruhe.  She may be dead at this time, but I am hoping my mom gets her house and we can come and visit her.  I would love to show my children what Baden Baden looks like and how it was a place of pure joy for me.  I want my kids to see some of the happiest moments in my childhood.  We will be comfortable and I will still be volunteering at an organization that helps new comers to Canada every now and then and I would like my kids to still be karate as well and get good grades in school and be happy.  I would hope to have a busy but happy life with my family in Burlington, where I am an ECE teacher and my husband has found another job in another company because this job is just overworking him and for what?! for nothing!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment