Wednesday, May 17, 2017

List of things I want to do before I die.

GI am lately trying to do self help.  I am reading Mark Manson, My life's purpose book or pdf file.  Already in the introduction, he asks that we take 20 minutes to write a long list of things that we would like to do before we die.  Not all have them have to come true, but it is to get us brainstorming, so here it goes.

Things I would like to do before I die.

  1.  Get my ECE certificate at Sheridan College by 2018
  2.  Go to that skydiving place
  3. Go horseback riding with the kids
  4. Travel to Germany, to Baden Baden again with the kids, go to the Caracalla again but this time with my kids.
  5. Get a job in the school board as an ECE worker.
  6. Kiss another man to see what it feels like again, may be develop some feelings on both ends as well.
  7. Learn some computer skills
  8. make some new friends that will last this time, learn to connect with people by allowing myself to show and feel my vulnerability
  9. Get a pedi with my daughter Sonja
  10. Join once again a karate class and this time get my yellow belt
  11. Explain what happened to Dan and hope that he can like me once again without judgement.
  12. Take a trip with Yoshe and family
  13. Go to a paint night at one of the local bars
  14. Live a healthier lifestyle, more water, fruits, exercise
  15. Learn to breath and relax a bit more.
  16. Try to put away the phone and think about me and focus on what I want
  17. Learn to dance the salsa, the mambo and swing
  18. Help my kids find what their passion is and help them to achieve it
  19. Grow a garden
  20. Organize and declutter my place
  21. Move from here to another area, maybe Burlington......
  22. Communicate better with my husband and children
  23. Find more time to spend time together.
  24. Being able to drive on the highway and take a road trip
  25. Going to Myrtle Beach again over the Christmas break
  26. Giving more of myself and not worrying so much about money
  27. Being able to stick up for myself and say what is on my mind.
  28. Write a children's book a memoir to my kids
  29. Start to paint a bit more again
  30. Love myself
That is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment